You handle to define, to implement and to organize the procedures of follow-up and quality control on the project so as to optimize the production and meet the requirements of the project.
The first phase of the mission takes place in engineering consulting firm in IDF (approximately 6 months), you will have the following responsibilities:
– Draft the Plan Quality and the documentation of quality control
– Analyze the customer technical specifications in association with the other departments of the project
– Participate in the definition of the levels of control and conformity of equipments
– Recommend, design and implement methods, tools and procedures
– Apply the new procedures
– Establish and coordinate the teams of inspectors
– Check the procedures of inspection and quality of the subcontractors
– Define and lead controls and audits quality to make sure of the conformity of equipments
– Inform project teams and customer by reportings of audits quality
– Set up adapted corrective and preventive actions
In expatriation, you will be to assure the interface and coordinate the activities of the site. You will also establish the customer reporting.
- Engineering Master Degree with a specialization in quality management
- Knowledge of the oil & gas sector
- Fluent in English