Working for one of our prestigious customers, you have for mission to design, plan, study, estimate and put to the test equipments and electric and electronic systems of levels of tension highly varied.
Furthermore, you can have a role of technical coordination on these activities towards the suppliers / customers.
You will be in charge of the following activities:
– Update specifications and balance sheets of the evolution of the project;
– Help in the analysis of the offers of the subcontracting companies;
– Assure the technical follow-up of the suppliers;
– Follow the installation studies
– Update the equipment database
- Engineering Master Degree with a specialization in electricity (SUPELEC, ENSHMG, ENSIEG, ESIGELEC, ENSEA, ENSEM, ESIEE, ESME SUDRIA, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of the following softwares: Mathcad, EMTP and Eurostag;
- Advanced knowledge of the following project management softwares: MS Project, CANECO, ETAP, etc.
- Knowledge of the electric equipments, the functioning of electricity networks, etc.
- Standards of safety and construction.