You have for mission to protect the interests of the company and its customers during the realization of the project while minimizing the incurred financial and legal risks.
You will be in charge of the following activities:
– Analyze, study and understand the project in its entirety;
– Analyze the technical and commercial proposal and assure the coherence of the contractual clauses;
– Identify the contractual risks and propose the measures of these risks while respecting rulesfixed by the client, the current administrative and legal clauses;
– Develop the various contractual strategies;
– Draft calls for tender from the technical specifications emitted by the departments of studies, including the general conditions, the tariff conditions and of schedule.
- Engineering Master Degree with a major in law, economy, or management.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of techniques of negotiation and the contract law
- Knowledge of the Office suite
- Advanced knowledge of an ERP such as SAP
- Advanced knowledge of a software of collaborative work such as Lotus Notes.